1. “State-selected ion-molecule reactions with Coulomb-crystallized molecular ions in traps” (Frontiers article and Cover article), X. Tong, T. Nagy, J.Y. Reyes, M. Germann, M Meuwly and S. Willitsch, Chem. Phys. Lett., 547, 1 (2012)
2. “Collisional and radiative effects in the state-selective preparation of translationally cold molecular ions in ion traps”, X. Tong, D. Wild and S. Willitsch, Phys. Rev. A, 83, 023415 (2011).
3. “Mass analyzed threshold ionization spectra of phenol？？？Ar2: ionization energy and cation intermolecular vibrational frequencies”, A. Armentano, X. Tong, M. Riese, et al., Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 13, 6071 (2011).
4. "Sympathetic cooling of rotationally and vibrationally state-selected molecular ions produced by threshold photoionization" (Editors’ Suggestion and Viewpoint paper), X. Tong, A. H. Winney and S. Willitsch, Phys. Rev. Lett. 105, 143001 (2010).
5. “Dissociation energetics of the phenol+？？？Ar2 cluster ion: The role of p à H isomerization”, X. Tong, A. Armentano, M. Riese, et al., J. Chem. Phys., 133, 154308 (2010).
6. “The structure of phenol-Arn (n=1,2) clusters in their S0 and S1 states”, I. Kalkman, C. Brand, X. Tong, K Müller-Dethlefs, et al., J. Chem. Phys., 130, 224303 (2009).
7. “Effect of Noncovalent Interactions on the n-Butylbenzene？？？Ar Cluster Studied by Mass Analyzed Threshold Ionization Spectroscopy and ab initio Computations”, X. Tong, J. Cerny and K. Müller-Dethlefs, J. Phys. Chem. A, 112, 5872 (2008).
8. “Effect of Noncovalent Interactions on Conformers of the n-Butylbenzene Monomer Studied by Mass Analyzed Threshold Ionization Spectroscopy and Basis-set Convergent ab initio Computations”, X. Tong, J. Cerny, C. E. H. Dessent and K. Müller-Dethlefs, J. Phys. Chem. A, 112, 5866 (2008).
9. “State of the art theoretical study and comparison to experiment for the phenol？？？argon complex”, J. Cerny, X. Tong, P. Hobza and K. Müller-Dethlefs, J. Chem. Phys., 128, 114319 (2008).
10. “Competition between stacking and hydrogen bonding: theoretical study of the phenol？？？Ar cation and neutral complex and comparison to experiment”, J. Cerny, X. Tong, P. Hobza and K. Müller-Dethlefs, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 10, 2780 (2008).